Vajpayee Bankable Yojana: State Government Schemes A scheme for providing financial assistance to the crafts men of Cottage industries through nationalised Bank, co-operative bank, public sector banks or private Bank.
• This scheme aims to supply self-employment to the unemployment person in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind person are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
Eligibility criteria of the Scheme:
• Age: 18 to 65 Years
• Qualification: The applicant should have passed minimum standards fourth OR
• Training/Experience: Should have undergone training for minimum three months from private establishment or minimum one month from Government recognised institute in the area of the proposed business or should have experience of minimum 1 year in the same activity or should be hereditary craftsperson.
No income criteria.
Maximum Limit for Bank Loan:
• RS.8.00 Lakh for Industries sector.
• RS.8.00 Lakh for Service sector.
• RS.8.00 Lakh for Business sector.
• Ration card
• Photograph of the applicant
• Project report/Business plan
• Caste Certificate
• Education Certificate (4th standard Qualified)
• Proof of training courses
• District wise contact number. Click here
• Download offline from 1. Click here
• Download offline from 2. Click here
• Download form 3. Click here
• Project profile. Click here