7-12 અને 8-અ ની ઓનલાઇન નકલ મેળવો
ગુજરાતના તમામ ગામના નકશા જુવો
ઘરે બેઠા આધારકાર્ડ માં સુધારો તમારું નામ, એડ્રેસ, જન્મ તારીખ, જાતિ વગેરે
ધોરણ 1 થી 12 ની Textbooks
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including.
Read Along is a free reading app for Android that helps children have fun while they learn to read.
Read Along has an in-app reading buddy that listens to your young learner read aloud, offers assistance when they struggle and rewards them with stars when they do well – guiding them along as they progress. It works best for children who already have some basic knowledge of the alphabet.
After the initial download, the app works securely offline.
Inspire a love of reading in young learners
• Fun game-like experience: Keep young minds engaged with hundreds of stories and word games available in nine languages, including English and Spanish. Build confidence reading out loud with instant rewards of stars and badges
• Independent learning: Encourage all young learners to learn at their own pace and track their individual progress. Learners have unique profiles, and each advances on their own reading journey with recommended stories based on their reading level. If needed, they can tap on any word to hear it pronounced
Foster learning with confidence
• Zero cost with no ads or upsells: Keep them focused on what’s important – reading – and relax knowing there are no in-app purchases
• No Wi-Fi or data required: Once downloaded, provide a rich learning experience while relieving worries about unsupervised access to the Internet
• Private and secure: No name, age, specific location, contact, email address or phone number is required to use Read Along. Additionally, voice data is analyzed in real time on the device, but not stored or sent to Google servers
From the award winning MindChamps Educational Institute, comes a uniquely commissioned collection of Read- Along Books. These are fun, engaging reading experiences which cater to various reading levels for children between the ages of 3-9. Designed to engage the children’s senses, each book will have specialised features to increase your child’s love of reading. Features include:
•Personalised book shelf
•Emotive narration –engaging book readings to immerse the child in the stories
•Highlighted read along text
•Touch screen animations
•Expand your Mind Video – Based on the concepts of the individual books, children learn more about the various subjects covered in the books. Each concept also allows the child to understand the notion of character development, the Champion Mindset and create talking points with parents
•Record your own voice – Child can record own voice to read story. Parents can also record own voice to effectively read to the child. Other fun activities include:
•Comprehension questions to facilitate understanding of what the child is reading
•Paint box – fun colouring in to allow the child’s creativity shine through
•Mix and match – exercising the brain’s recall in a fun way. Inside the app you will also find a further introduction to the Read- Along books outlining the ease of downloading, functions, and parenting tips for reading with your child. F
or over ten years MindChamps has championed cutting edge early childhood research and as a result has developed the unique MindChamps Read-Along library. This fun and educational shared experience is a wonderful opportunity to assist your child to become an enthusiastic lifelong reader.